About the Role:
Our Bid and Marketing Teams have been integrated to reflect our up and coming business pipeline and a dynamic and demonstrably experienced Bid & Marketing Co-ordinator is required to compliment this team.
We operate in a market where we are bidding against multi-national organisations and as a consequence we require a Co-ordinator who can roll up their sleeves, stay ahead of the game and ensure our brand and bids reflect our nimble and innovative services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the production of all tender related documents to a high standard, including collating information for tender responses, typing tender documents and printing, collating and binding documents.
- Liaising with Directors and other staff as required to facilitate the preparation of tenders.
- Organising the distribution of tender related documents to deadlines.
- Maintaining an up-to-date electronic document library for tender responses.
- Responding in a timely and appropriate manner to queries received both internally and externally appertaining to bids and marketing.
- Creating visually compelling marketing content.
- Writing, editing and proofing copies for all communications including newsletters, brochures.
- Maintain essential bid documentation including risk / issues / opportunities register, action log, team information, governance information, key responses log, competitor analysis, customer stakeholder management, clarification question log.
The essential skills, qualifications and experience required include:
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
- Strong skills in use and knowledge IT packages, in particular Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Publisher, and Adobe InDesign.
- Experience in a complex and varied bidding environment and other methods of procurement, (knowledge of OJEU frameworks with be desirable but not essential).
- Excellent written English skills.
- Team player.
- Flexible and willing to learn.