This is an exciting and demanding opportunity for a consummate sales and marketing professional. We operate in a market whether we are bidding against multi-national organisations and as a consequence we require a leader who can roll up their sleeves, stay ahead of the game and ensure our brand and bids reflect our nimble and innovative services. The role reports directly to the Managing Director and the package reflects the high level of responsibility attached to this key senior management post. This opportunity has arisen as our Bids and Marketing teams are being integrated to reflect our up and coming business pipeline. Part of the role therefore is about bringing together and developing our team. We anticipate the successful person will have a minimum of ten years relevant experience in successfully outstripping the annual sales plan.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Develop and deliver an annual marketing strategy.
• Manage the Bids and Marketing team, prioritising workload, driving accountability and personal development, ensuring all activities are delivered on time and within budget.
• Manage the bid quality review process to ensure the Bids and Marketing team submits quality bid deliverables on time.
• Establish, manage and maintain essential bid documentation including risk / issues / opportunities register, action log, team information, governance information, key responses log, competitor analysis, customer stakeholder management, clarification question log.
• Manage company presence at key events to get maximum return on investment.
• Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all applicable platforms, being the primary liaison for press and marketing enquiries.
The essential skills, qualifications and experience required include:
• Qualified through the Association for Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) and / or relevant CIPS qualifications and / or associated Degree.
• Experience in a complex and varied bidding environment, managing a diverse range of deliverables across OJEU frameworks and other methods of procurement.
Fuller details of the post are set out in the documentation that can be provided on request.
A full UK driving licence is essential as you may be required to attend conferences and events around the UK.
TIAA is an established employee-focussed company which places great emphasis on staff as well as client well-being. Further details on the company are available at www.tiaa.co.uk.
Application and Selection Process:
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you should be considered for the role.