TIAA is one of the largest specialist internal audit providers to the public sector in the UK.
Due to the increasing demand for our services and our expanding client base we are seeking talented and skilled internal auditors to complement our existing workforce. Do you have the relevant experience and qualifications? Are you looking for the flexibility to work the hours you choose? If so, we have the job for you.
At TIAA we are able to provide exciting opportunities to gain unparalleled experience working in a variety of prestigious public and private clients across many different sectors including Housing, Healthcare, Charities, Education, Local Government, Fire Service and Police Services.
Internal Audit Associates will be expected to work and travel across the South and South East regions although clients will predominantly be based around Dorset, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Surrey, Sussex and Kent. You may be requested to work anywhere within the geographical areas covered by the Company and therefore a full driving licence and access to their own transport is essential as they will be required to undertake regular travel to clients’ premises.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Internal Audit and a desire to make a positive difference to our clients. In return we offer competitive daily rates of pay.
As one of our Internal Audit Associates your main responsibilities will involve:
• Participating in delivering internal audit reviews to assess robustness and effectiveness of the governance, risk and control arrangements.
• Managing relationships with our clients.
• Ensuring that all assignments are carried out in accordance with our quality and delivery requirements.
As an Internal Audit Associate your skills and qualifications will include:
• Audit or Accountancy qualification desirable but applicants qualified by experience in delivering consultancy related services will be considered.
• A minimum of 2 years’ Audit, Business Advice or consultancy experience.
• Experience in working with the minimum of direct supervision.
• Strong analytical judgement and effective written communication skills, using the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Being an enthusiastic professional who can work with minimal supervision, is a team player, who is flexible and has a genuine interest in assisting clients.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with an organised approach to the work environment.
Evening or weekend work may be necessary from time to time to complete the duties of the post in accordance with the needs of the business. Due to the geographically dispersed nature of our work, from time to time it may also be necessary to stay away from home, which will be agreed with the Associate in advance of accepting any work.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to take up this opportunity.
Remuneration and Benefits
In addition to a competitive package which will be based upon your experience, we provide 25 days paid leave plus the option to purchase up to an additional five days through our benefits scheme. Opportunities for part-time or flexible working may also be available. We are a growing business and progression is based upon demonstrating quality delivery, rather than time served, so there are real opportunities for rapid career development for the right candidate.
TIAA is an established employee-focussed company which places great emphasis on staff as well as client well-being.
Application and Selection Process:
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please register your interest with our HR Department at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.