TIAA is one of the largest specialist internal audit providers to the public sector in the UK. Our clients include some of the largest and most complex organisations in the country and they look to us to provide them with robust assurance on their internal control and risk management arrangements. We are now seeking a talented and skilled Senior Auditor to join and assist our North and Midlands team in becoming the premier provider of internal audit services in the UK.
At TIAA we are able to provide you with a real career springboard. Our Senior Auditors have to be first and foremost talented individuals with great interpersonal skills, which are adaptable in a variety of business environments, who is analytically minded, can think outside the box and is looking for a varied and interesting career. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is already an experienced Senior Auditor or who can demonstrate they have the requisite skills and drive to move up into this role.
As one of our Senior Auditors, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Participating in delivering internal audit reviews to assess robustness and effectiveness of the governance, risk and control arrangements.
- Managing relationships with our clients.
- Ensuring that all audits are carried out in the agreed timescales and in accordance with our quality requirements.
As a Senior Auditor your skills and qualifications will include:
- CCAB qualification desirable but applicants qualified by experience will be considered.
- Extensive internal audit experience.
- Experience in carrying out internal audit reviews with the minimum of direct supervision.
- Strong analytical judgement and effective written communication skills, using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and understanding in the application of the PSIAS.
- Being an enthusiastic internal audit professional who can work with minimal supervision and is a team player, who is flexible and has a genuine interest in assisting clients.
- A full driving licence is essential as the successful candidate will be required to undertake regular travel to client’s premises.
The successful candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The postholder may be expected to work anywhere within the geographical areas covered by the Company. Where such areas are outside the geographical boundaries of the team (to which the postholder is allocated) then reasonable prior notice will be given whenever possible
Evening or weekend work may be necessary from time to time to complete the duties of the post in accordance with the needs of the business. Due to the geographically dispersed nature of our work, from time to time it may also be necessary to stay away from home.
Remuneration and Benefits
In addition to a competitive package which will be based upon your experience, we provide 25 days paid leave plus the option to purchase up to an additional five days through our benefits scheme.
We are a growing business and progression is based upon skills, rather than time served, so there are real opportunities for rapid career development for the right candidate.
TIAA is an established employee-focussed company which places great emphasis on staff as well as client well-being.
Application and Selection Process:
To apply, interested candidates should email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com