Chief Finance Officer
Vicky Davies (FCCA, CIA, CMIIA, QIAL)
Vicky is our Corporate Director of Operations and her responsibility is to ensure that our Corporate functions support our teams to deliver first class Risk, Assurance and Advisory services to our large and diverse client portfolio.Read More About Vicky
Vicky joined TIAA in 2000 and has been promoted through the company, something we are extremely proud of. Vicky oversees the management of TIAA’s Corporate Services teams ensuring that we can continue to provide innovative and cutting-edge services to our customers. An experienced leader, head of audit, board member and accountant, one of Vicky’s key strengths is seeing the value of effective assurance from all viewpoints.
Previously our Regional Managing Director for Wales and the West, Midlands and the South, Vicky worked as an Engagement Director for a broad portfolio of client’s delivering a quality service. Working in a client-facing role at TIAA, Vicky has a proven track record of client retention and a strong reputation for on-time and on-budget delivery. Working with large and small organisations (turnover £2m to £200m) through the business assurance process, recommendations made by Vicky and the teams have made significant cost savings, enhanced and improved performance and delivered tangible improvements to customers, users of the services and the wider communities.
Using this experience of client delivery and engagement in her new role, Vicky is working on a full transformation of our corporate systems, which will bring further effectiveness and benefits to our clients through the delivery of services. Vicky motivates her large and diverse team to achieve their potential, be proud of their achievements and their commitment to TIAA and our client portfolio.
- An innovative, versatile and highly experienced leader and Director with analytical expertise and a fine eye for detail.
- Consistently ensures quality service and audit delivery 100% to remit, deadline, budget, standards and best practice.
- Coordinating the delivery of multi-team reviews.
- Working with the client to significantly improve controls and assurance arrangements taking the organisation from regulatory intervention to standard rated for Governance and Service Delivery.
- An innovative, versatile and highly experienced Director with analytical expertise and a fine eye for detail.
- Respected by clients for providing senior management and members with balanced advice on Risk, Control and Assurance.