We work with a large number of social housing clients, each with their own unique needs depending on their business model, risk maturity, governance arrangements and regulatory standing.
Some of the areas we have helped housing clients include:
- Meeting regulatory compliance, legislative requirements and sector practice and guidance;
- Property compliance, health and safety and fire safety legislation;
- Resident engagement and complaints handling;
- Assurance on projects, such as implementing new software and housing management platforms;
- Fraud awareness and cyber security;
- Implementing green and net zero carbon policies;
- Remote and safe working;
- Business planning including financial modelling and covenant compliance;
- Stock condition and planned component replacement programmes;
- Capital projects and Homes England grant-funded development audits;
- Value for Money.