We are currently seeking a Principal Auditor to join our Sussex team on a permanent basis here at TIAA Ltd.
About TIAA Ltd
Here at TIAA Ltd, when we talk about corporate social responsibility, we really mean it. Our clients include some of the largest and most complex organisations in the country, and they look to us to provide them with robust assurance on their internal control and risk management arrangements.
A fundamental part of our business is listening and caring – building relationships with our clients that see us working together for the long term, giving something back to our community and society daily through our trusted and personal advice.
Our internal audit team has been established for more than 20 years and is central to the caring service we offer our clients. We never forget that at the centre of any audit and behind all the figures and spreadsheets are real people – patients, students, tenants, or customers. As such, our teams are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. Acting with integrity and understanding and using their expert knowledge to improve people’s lives.
As a Principal Auditor, your main role will be to carry out internal audit reviews as directed. This will include planning, testing, making recommendations, and reporting. You will be required to carry out all work to a particular deadline and support your work by ensuring all admin forms are completed fully and submitted by the due dates. We work with a number of clients and your day will certainly be full of variety.
All about you
To join us as a Principal Auditor you will need:
- Strong previous experience within internal audit, preferably gained in Central Government and/or the public sector.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be fully IT literate.
- Ability to write concise reports setting out work carried out and the findings arising.
- Experience in system-based auditing.
- A full driving license is essential as the successful candidate will be required to undertake regular travel to the client’s premises.
The successful candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK and due to the geographically dispersed nature of our work, from time to time it may also be necessary to stay away from home.
Why join TIAA Ltd
- Remote & hybrid working options
- Flexi-hours allowing a perfect work/life balance
- An electric/hybrid car salary sacrifice scheme
- Fully supported training packages allowing you to obtain that professional qualification
- Regular appraisal processes with unlimited progression opportunities
- Social initiatives to keep connected in a remote working world
We have a “can do” spirit rather than an absolute target-driven regime and we care about each of our individual experts and are there right behind them to offer advice, support and training. We believe in giving you the autonomy and recognition to drive your own success. Whether you are just starting out in your career or have the experience to confidently manage your own area, we want to help you realise your potential because we care.
How to apply
To send us your CV and Covering Letter, simply click “Apply Now” below. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please feel free to get in touch at email@example.com